The Champion Shuffleboard playfield is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940’s.
Details include rich textures like:
Stainless Steel – Runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
Mirror Accents – A cool art deco touch that brings the 1940’s to your gameroom.
Fine Wood – The cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the game play experience on a Champion Shuffleboard playfield is second to none.
- Playfield Size: 3″ thick x 20″ wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12′ – 22′ (22′ tournament size)
- Width: 31″ without scoring unit; 36″ with scoring unit
- Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximate)