“Deadpool” is known as the “Merc with a Mouth” because of his talkative nature & is notorious for his outrageously funny offbeat humor which is featured throughout the game.
Players will be immersed in the Deadpool universe, teaming up with iconic X-Men characters Wolverine, Dazzler, Domino, and Colossus as they battle against infamous villains Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Mystique, Sauron, and Mr. Sinister. Players will also tag along with Deadpool on his time machine quests as he battles against the T-Rex and the Megalodon.
Stern’s Deadpool Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models feature stunning and distinctive hand-drawn art by renowned illustrator Zombie Yeti. Well known actor Nolan North stars as the eccentric voice of Deadpool. Each game features a 3-bank drop target with a ball lock that’s guarding a custom molded Lil’ Deadpool bash toy target. In addition, all models include two stainless steel and wireform ramps with a Katana Sword ramp return. Deadpool pinball entertains with an amazing array of ninjas, vampires, and chimichangas, making it suitable for all skill levels.
The Premium and Limited Edition models feature an additional 8 drop targets, motorized disco ball with disco illumination effects, custom molded Wolverine and Dazzler action figures, and with a custom molded chimichanga truck time machine. In addition, these models include an actuated up/down ramp that feeds the right flipper from the left orbit, keeping the action continuous and fast. All Premium models will include a custom “Deadpool’s Mix Tape” cassette featuring 11 original music tracks with sleeve art by Zombie Yeti.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE FEATURES FOUND ON THE PREMIUM MODELS:
1. Disco ball: Throughout the game-play (achieving different rule sets) the 3D disco ball will illuminate which shines across the playfield. This is an extremely cool effect when it occurs. Why a disco ball? If you have time, google Dazzler (one of characters associate with Xmen) and you'll see she's a dancer and her outfit is themed accordingly with a Disco. There is no disco ball on the Pro.
2. Drop Targets/Stand up Targets: On the Pro model you'll fine 4 stand up targets on the left spelling D-E-A-D and 4 stand up targets on the right spelling P-O-O-L. The Premium and LE play field has all drop targets instead of stand-up targets. This changes the feel and flow of the shots compared to the stand up target.
3. Wire form ramps. All 3 models have wire form ramps instead of plastic. The Premium and LE playfield are coated in a Deadpool Red color. Very slick looking.
4. Toys on the Premium and LE are all 3D custom molded and hand painted. The Pro have all plastic with Deadpool swinging from a hammock on the left side which is actually pretty neat and unique.
5. All of the soundtracks (11 songs) are all original songs. The LEs will come with a 12″ Vinyl LP with those 11 songs on there. Zombie Yeti created custom artwork for the record's sleeve. All Premium games will come with a cassette tape with custom Zombie Yeti artwork on the sleeve.
6. Actuated Up/Down ramp- this is the most important difference between the Pro and Prem/LE playfield. The left orbit shot loops around the back and passes through a two-way control gate and around the right side up onto the katana sword ramp and down to the right flipper. This allows for continuous combo shots by looping around and around. This feature opens the flow of the game drastically. The Pro does not have this feature.